Individuals (Directors, Promoters and Shareholders)
• Identification of current legal representative positions held;
• Discreet site visits to the individual’s residence to verify the location and details of the property held by them;
• Identification of civil litigation cases involving the individual as a defendant;
• Identification of, or indications of, any Criminal History or known involvement;
• Checks with the global compliance databases to identify whether the individuals have been blacklisted;
• Checks of online Media and subscription databases for any negative references.
• Obtain the company’s registered details and identify its shareholders and principals;
• Conduct a site visit to the company’s offices to verify its existence and their appearance;
• Identification of civil litigation cases involving the subject as a defendant;
• Checks with the global compliance databases to identify whether the companies have been blacklisted or are subject to sanctions;
• Conduct intensive online and local media and subscription databases checks for relevant information on the company and its reputation.