Most Viewed Posts
Directors, Promoters and Shareholders
• Identification of current legal representative positions held
• Physical site visits to the individual’s residence to verify the location and details of the property held by them
• Identification of civil litigation cases involving the individual as a defendant
• Identification of, or indications of, any Criminal History or known involvement
• Checks with the global compliance databases to identify whether the individuals have been blacklisted
• Checks of online Media and subscription databases for any negative references.
Report Turn Around Time:- 1-5 Business Days
We follow a strong adherence to laws, regulations, guidelines, and specifications. Alongside keeping abreast of Background Screening laws and procedures, we comply with relevant laws and regulations. We consistently adopt the use of consolidated and harmonised sets of compliance controls, such as:- FCRA, FCPA, UK ANTI BRIBERY ACT
We have global capability to deliver insight-rich Screening reports. Our executives lead a network of suppliers based internationally. Each executive has the ability to run global operations and fit them to a country’s local culture and language, maintaining quality whilst ensuring consistency and alignment.
DATA & SECURITY
We endeavour to incubate a best-in-class information security environment aligned towards Business and Client requirements. We achieve this by effective deployment of a reliable risk management methodology supported by informed employees, streamlined workflows, control measures, and technology usage.
Global Sales Support
USA +1 888 245 2023
EUROPE +44 20 3519 1094
APAC & MENA +91 800 9190 666
We accept International Payments
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.